Beware of Job Scams
We’ve learned that scammers are tricking people on job websites by offering fake jobs on behalf of Calm Coders. Please read the information below to keep yourself safe.
As our company expands, it appears that we’ve become a target for job scammers. Here’s how to safeguard yourself from job scams that may look like genuine work opportunities, with scammers pretending to be affiliated with Calm Coders:
- Calm Coders will never ask for money or fees at any point during the interview process. If you are being asked to send money as part of your interaction, do not send money. Please report the situation here.
- Calm Coders will never ask you to buy any equipment during the interview process. If you’re being asked to buy equipment, please do not do that and report the situation here.
- Calm Coders never asks applicants to communicate through Skype, Telegram, or any other text-based messaging app. If you are being asked to download Telegram, Skype, or another suspicious app for a job interview, do not download it. Please report the situation here.
- Calm Coders posts all legitimate job openings on our careers website. You may come across job postings on various job boards. For your safety, please verify a role and apply directly on our website at https://www.calmcoders.com/career/. You can also trust job listings on Workable, and please make sure that the Workable URL has /calmcoders/ in there.
- Calm Coders communication will always be from @calmcoders.com email address. Please do not respond to any emails coming from any other domain extension except for those coming from our email address and/or our job board email address which will contain @calmcoders.workablemail.com.